Full hour lessons at your yard:
Private £ 50
Group: £ 25
Set of 5 lessons: £ 200
Types of lessons to suit your and your horse’s needs:
- Centered Riding – focus on the rider
- Training the horse – focus on the horse when riding
- Training the horse on the lunge line
- Training the horse in hand (from the ground)
- Helping with behavioural problems
- Lessons in bodywork on the horse (TTEAM, Massage, Guasha, Sure Foot pads)
- Bodywork on the horse for a healthier and happy horse
Body awareness through Centered Riding principles will help you to be clearer in your aids and therefore improve your communication with your horse. This will result in a harmonious interaction and comfortable ride for both horse and rider. Also it will help the horse become more balanced. More info on centeredriding.org.
Training the horse:
Training the horse using knowledge about biomechanics, classical training combined with natural horsemanship. Working on balance and straightness. This can be done while riding or from the ground. Training on the lunge line, long reins or in hand.
Helping with behavioural problems:
Does your horse not do what you ask, I can help you understand his behaviour. Understanding what is the matter is will give you the means to help your horse. We will make a plan how to help your horse.
Bodywork for horses:
My approach is a holistic one and with my more than 20 years of experience I have acquired a lot of techniques. Such as TTEAM, Massage, Guasha and the use of Sure Foot pads.
How I will work is tailored to the problems there are and what is the best for your horse. Apart from me working on your horse I can also teach you how to be more hands on with your horse. Identify and address issues early on to keep your horse healthy and happy.
Demo’s and clinic: If you want to organise one give me a call
- Body awareness for riders
- How to train your horse using knowledge from biomechanics, classical training and horsemanship insights. Riding, lunging or working in hand.